The Young and the Restless, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority and MGM Grand Las Vegas are one step loser to awarding one lucky couple their dream wedding. The really cool thing is, it's up to you to decide!The Young and the Restless, television's #1 daytime drama series produced by Sony Pictures Television for CBS, has narrowed down the selection process and chosen four lucky couples as finalists who have the chance to win the wedding ceremony of their dreams in Las Vegas. Daniel Goddard and Christel Khalil, whose characters "Cane Ashby" and "Lily Winters" will tie the knot on the daytime drama on May 15th, reviewed the 25 semi-finalist video submissions and selected the final four contestants.
Beginning now until May 31st at 12:00 PT, viewers can go to youngandtherestless.com to watch the four finalist video responses about their most romantic moment together. Fans can then vote once per day on their favorite couple and determine who will win the wedding of a lifetime at MGM Grand.
The winning couple will be notified on May 31st with the announcement going live on June 1st on THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS wedding website. The winner will have their wedding witnessed by THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS'S Christian LeBlanc ("Michael Baldwin") and Tracey E. Bregman ("Lauren Baldwin"), with Grand Prize packaging provided by the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority and MGM Grand Las Vegas.
The final four couples, who were narrowed down from an eligible pool of 2,600 entrants include:
- Gina R. and Matt M. from St. Petersburg, FL
- Julie R. and Brian S. from Billerica, MA
- Charlene L. and Willie W. from Bronx, NY
- Cortnie G. and Chris V. from Corona, NY
The Grand Prize winning couple will receive:
Travel and Accommodations for Four:
- Roundtrip coach airfare to Las Vegas, hotel accommodations in the luxurious and romantic suites of The Signature at MGM Grand, transportation to/from the Las Vegas airport in MGM Grand limousines and $1,000.00 spending money.
A Wedding Ceremony that includes:
- A unique and romantic ceremony poolside at The Signature at MGM Grand.
- Exquisite floral arrangements from the Forever Grand Wedding chapel at MGM Grand.
- Ceremony music performed by the musicians of "OTM" by Cirque du Soleil® at Bellagio- a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Photography package.
- Dinner for six at Joël Robuchon, the only Michelin three star, Mobil Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond restaurant- the top accolades for each organization.
- A beautiful and delicious wedding cake from MGM Grand's award-winning pastry team.
- Wedding attire including a wedding dress, bridesmaid dress and two tuxedo rentals.
- Wedding bands for the couple.
Pampering and Extras:
- Couple's Dreaming Ritual signature spa treatment in an MGM Grand private spa suite.
- Custom hair and make-up from Cristophe Salon at MGM Grand- for more than 20 years, Cristophe has tended to the tresses of rock and celebrity royalty from Beverly Hills to New York City.
- VIP tickets for four to Cirque du Soleil's "OTM" by Cirque du Soleil® at Bellagio- a timeless aquatic production.
|< Prev||Next >|