Get acquainted with Soapdom.com and our Inside the Bubble features at New to Soapdom. Those who were registered before are registered at Soapdom.com but some privileges may have changed. Check what FREE registration means at Soapdom.com in the New to Soapdom section.It's our pleasure to take you way, way down inside the bubble at Soapdom.com. Where soap operas rule!
Hi Suds Buds:
It’s Labor Day weekend and theoretically I am off for the day. Yes, even I, your QueenRuler is taking a day off, meaning this column is basically on Holiday.
However, I did want to mention one thing -- Shemar Moore (ex Malcom, Y&R) as spokesperson for Old Navy cargo pants. Who knew the guy had such cool moves? Have you guys seen this commercial? No wonder he was slated to host Soul Train! Not to mention that he looks so great in the Old Navy TV spot. It’s nice to see him on the air in such a major national ad campaign.
Okay, that’s it for this week! I am now off to enjoy breakfast with my family. Have a wonderful holiday. Drive safely, wear sun block, chow down at all the barbeques, and make this last weekend of summer a blast!
Coming SOON to Soapdom.com
- The 4th Annual Soapdom Cybby Awards Winners.
- Our exclusive interview with Jackie Zeman (Bobbie, GH) on her role as spokesperson for the AHA’s “Power of Love” campaign, her role on GH, her first encounter with nuLucky, Greg Vaughan, and saying good-bye to former Lucky, Jacob Young.
- Our exclusive interview with Greg Vaughan, (nuLucky, GH).
- Our exclusive interview with Northwest Afternoon’s Cindi Rinehart .
- And more -- so stay tuned!
Til the top of next week,
CEO, Soapdom, Inc.
|< Prev||Next >|