Bid on a Signed Nintendo Wii -- Signed by Galen Gering, Greg Vaughan, Antonio Sabato, Jr. or Nancy O'Dell and more thanks to EA SPORTS Active
On Friday, Jan. 8, EA SPORTS Active and TV Personality Nancy O'Dell teamed up to host the Active for Life charity event and auction to benefit March of Dimes. The event, held at a privatevenue in Los Angeles, brought together celebrity guests including Antonio Sabato, Jr., Gilles Marini, Matt Lanter, Shaun Sipos, Greg Vaughan, Galen Gering and many more for a resolution-inspired evening of fun, fitness, and healthy fare.
During the event, celebrities created personal workouts using the customizable interactive fitness program EA SPORTS Active for the Nintendo Wii. In addition, each star signed a Nintendo Wii and a copy of EA Sports Active Personal Trainer and EA Sports Active More Workouts which will be auctioned via www.charitybuzz.com to benefit March of Dimes. The auction goes live Tuesday, January 19 through February 10th!
Below, please find a full list of stars who joined us for Active For Life:
· Nancy O'Dell (TV Personality)
· Antonio Sabato Jr. (CSI: New York)
· Mayim Bialik (Secret Life of the American Teenager, Blossom)
· AJ Buckley (CSI: New York)
· Galen Gering (Days of Our Lives)
· Clark Gregg (The New Adventures of Old Christine)
· Sarah Hyland (Modern Family)
· Ali Landry (TV Personality, Actress)
· Matt Lanter (90210)
· Constance Marie (The George Lopez Show)
· Gilles Marini (Sex and the City: The Movie, Dancing with the Stars)
· Kellie Martin (ER, Life Goes On)
· Holly Robinson Peete (Actress, Philanthropist)
· Shaun Robinson (Access Hollywood)
· Shaun Sipos (Melrose Place)
· Greg Vaughan (90210, General Hospital)
· Christine Woods (Flash Forward)
· Ace Young (American Idol, Broadway's Grease)
ABOUT MARCH OF DIMES:
The March of Dimes is the leading nonprofit organization for pregnancy and baby health dedicated to improving the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. With a 72-year history of success, March of Dimes mobilizes volunteers to champion the needs of moms and babies.
ABOUT EA SPORTS ACTIVE:
Millions of people around the world have experienced the revolution in interactive fitness with EA SPORTS Active, the highest rated interactive fitness products on the market. EA SPORTS Active is an innovative line of interactive fitness products that offer personalized, customizable workouts that can be done from the comfort of home that give you the benefit of a personal trainer in a box. Developed in collaboration with fitness experts, EA SPORTS Active is a fun and cost-effective way to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
Interactive fitness line includes:
· EA SPORTS ActiveTM Personal Trainer
· EA SPORTS ActiveTM More Workouts
|< Prev||Next >|