Double click the photo above for Gallery Image!
Photo courtesy Harry Langdon Photo Art http://www.harrylangdon.com
|< Prev||Next >|
|Arianne Zucker Is Honored To Be Called The 'B' Word|
When Arianne Zucker (Nicole) of Days of our Lives meets people on the street and they tell her what a b---- she is, her response is "I thank you very much."
Zucker said, "You mean I'm bubbly? No, I know what they are referring to," she jokingly said. "You know...when I hear that, I feel as an actress I am doing a great job."
Zucker has been on the Days canvas playing Nicole for 14 years. A character that she plays with great depth and to which she adds great color, Nicole is the character that always adds conflict in other people's lives. One never knows to trust or not to trust her.
She personifies mystic and intrigue.
Check It Out
Got a beef? Wanna praise? Looking for an acting gig? Reach out to the powers that be.
Get your daily dose.
Name your baby after your favorite soap character. Get the scoop!
Follow Your Faves
- Meet Tommie Lee Ervin ~ Extra actor supreme!
- General Hospital Check Up - Week of May 11, 2015
- General Hospital Check Up - Week of May 4, 2015
- EMMY 2015 ~ The 2015 daytime Emmy Awards were magical
- General Hospital Check Up - Week of April 27, 2015
- EMMY 2015 ~ Luke and Laura reunite on 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards on POP TV
- EMMY 2015 ~ 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy winners announced on POP TV
- EMMY 2015 ~ 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Creative Arts Award winners. Congratulations!