Soapdom Special Sweeps Sneaks!
- Now that Viki (Erika Slezak) has learned that Jessica (Erin Torpey) and Natalie (Melissa Archer) are both her daughters, she will leave no stone unturned to piece together the events of their births. With Bo's (Robert S. Woods) help, their search will lead them directly to a deceased Mitch Laurence. Or is he? Meanwhile "Reverend Michael Lazarus" (Roscoe Born) becomes an extremely important person in Natalie's life.
- Then, a desperate Jen (Jessica Morris) does everything in her power to move up her wedding to Cristian (David Fumero), but will the wedding go off with or without them being hitched?
- Al (Nathaniel Marston) becomes suspicious about the timing of her pregnancy. Will Al discover that he is the baby's father? Will Natalie finally act on her feelings for Cristian? Or will these two merely be stumbling blocks for the betrothed coule?
- Todd (Roger Howarth) is not the only problem in Blair's (Kassie DePaiva) life these days. Her deceitful ex-husband has returned to Llanview just as she is beginning to explore her feelings for Sam (Laurence Lau), and he is determined to be a part of his children's -- Starr (Kristen Alderson) and Jack (Ryan and Rylie Cramer) -- lives. Blair will do anything to keep her family happy and safe. But when shots are fired, someone will die!
- Lindsay (Catherine Hickland) is armed with the truth about Troy's (Ty Treadway) past and is poised to tell all to Nora (Hillary B. Smith). Will she tell Nora the truth or will her plan for torture and revenge take an unexpected turn. Will Troy finally confide the details of his wife's death to his sister, Emily (Amber Ryan)? Or to Nora?
- Now that Hank (Nathan Purdee) knows that Antonio (Kamar de los Reyes) is the father of Liz's (Barbara Niven) baby and a suspicious RJ (Timothy D. Stickney) is lurking about, how long will they be able to hide this secret? Will Keri (Sherri Saum) and Antonio's relationship survive the deceit that surrounds them?
- While Gabrielle (Fiona Hutchison) and Bo enjoy exploring their relationship, Jessica and Seth (Steve Richard Harris) experience a rocky road, no thanks to Rex (John-Paul Lavoisier) and his own plans for Jessica.
- Asa (Phil Carey) is determined to rid himself of wife no. 12, Rae (Linda Dano), and discovers a kindred spirit in Max (James DePaiva) who is trying to rid himself of his free-spirited wife, Roxy (Ilene Kristen). Just how far will these two go to be bachelors?
|< Prev||Next >|